Thursday, January 5, 2012

Moving On


It's a beautiful photo -- and a sign of spring.  And I think for me too, it's time for a new beginning.

I've run out of things to say.  I've done about as much as I can do on family ID and genus ID, even species ID with some of the mayflies and stoneflies.   To keep on going, I'll simply be posting more photos -- and repeating things that I've said, in most cases more than one time.

So, I've been pleased with the response to this blog, and I hope that people have learned something about aquatic insect ID from the entries I've posted and have come to appreciate the beauty of these insects from the photos I've taken.

I will continue to post new photos at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/aquaticinsects_of_central_virginia

Look in "live photos only."

Best wishes,

Bob Henricks

No comments:

Post a Comment