Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Note to my Readers

With my entry on "Spiny Crawlers and Nemourids," I have pretty much said all that I've wanted to say about EPT families and genera (EPT = Ephemeroptera [mayflies], Plecoptera [stoneflies], and Trichoptera [caddisflies].   That means that I will probably make fewer posts in the future -- maybe 2-3 a week -- restricting myself to "stream reports" and "phenology" (noting when certain families and genera appear for the first time).

If you wish to contact me with comments, questions, requests, whatever... please feel free to do so by e-mail.  You can reach me at: rghenricks@gmail.com, or robert.henricks@dartmouth.edu.

Let me also say that, being retired, I'm available to help groups in other parts of the state (within reason, of course!) in sampling their streams.  Most of the work that I do, I do on my own -- and I love to explore streams in that way, finding insects and taking pictures.  But I also like working with groups on samples and/or special projects.

Thanks so much for your support of this Blog, and I hope you'll continue to check in as you've been doing.  It's been gratifying to see the number of "hits" I've been getting each day.

Cheers,

Bob Henricks

Oh.  The most popular post?  "The Other Stonefly Families" (1/13/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment